Not quite what you're looking for?
Simple and effective grease band to protect fruit and ornamental trees by controlling orchard pests, particularly winter moths, caterpillars, earwigs and ants. For best results, apply the grease band at the beginning of winter, before adult female moths emerge to climb the trees and lay eggs. Re-apply in summer to protect against ant infestations and summer crawling pests. The Fruit Tree Grease Band will protect your trees and fruit by trapping the moths before they have a chance to lay eggs, preventing problems later when the caterpillars emerge to feed on leaves. Other harmful crawling insects will also be controlled, but beneficial insects will not be affected as they are not attracted by the green colour.
- Natural, poison-free 1.75m x 10cm grease band to protect fruit and ornamental trees from damage caused by winter moths, caterpillars, ants and earwigs in gardens.
- Humane fruit tree grease band controls orchard insect pests; suitable for organic gardening.
- Insect grease band stops crawling bugs from climbing up trees and remains effective for up to 2 months.
- Easy to apply to fruit trees; simply cut to desired length, wrap around tree trunk and secure in place with string provided.
- For best results apply at the beginning of winter before adult female moths climb trees to lay eggs; re-apply in summer to protect against ant infestations and attack by crawling insects.
- Size: 1.75m
Order before 2pm (Mon - Fri) for same day dispatch
As a small family business, we care. Our friendly sales team are here to help.
tour our shop
We accept all major payment methods and we do not store nor have access to your credit card information.
Quick Reliable Shipping
Prices starting from £4.99
FREE tracked shipping on orders over £50
within Mainland UK*