Not quite what you're looking for?
SAVE time, SAVE energy and SAVE money with a Duromatic Pressure Cooker.
All the Duromatic Pressure Cookers are quiet, safe, easy to use, easy to clean, attractive to look at and will create delicious meals up to three times quicker than conventional cooking.
- Reap rewards on the amount of time, energy and money you’ll save over many years of using your Duromatic Pressure Cooker.
- Easy to use – just add your ingredients and bring the pan to pressure. Choose one of three easy ways to release the pressure. Supplied with detailed instructions, also supported by an App and our Customer Care Team in the UK.
- Amazingly quiet – there’s no loud hissing in the kitchen!
- Five safety features for complete peace of mind.
- Reassuringly Swiss manufacturing, quality and innovation.
- Lifetime year guarantee on the base and lid, 2 year guarantee on all the parts – all parts readily available.
The Duromatic Classic range has one long handle and an assist handle for easy lifting. Stylish design with black handles and valve housing, this durable pressure cooker is made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel.
Save time with your Duromatic Pressure Cooker - You can quickly and easily cook all sorts of food in this Duromatic pressure cooker, including stocks, soups, potatoes, vegetables, casseroles, curries, pot roasts and risottos. Food is cooked in about a third of the time compared to conventional cooking, this not only saves time and energy but also ensures that vitamins and minerals are retained.
Just imagine saving so much cooking time! Cook carrots, peas, beans, cauliflower, broccoli and even corn on the cob in about 2 minutes, halved potatoes will take about 8 minutes. Pressure cook a beef stock in just 45 minutes, instead of 4-6 hours in a conventional pan. A Bolognese sauce will take a lightening quick 8 minutes, while a beef stew or a pot roast chicken will cook in only 30 minutes. In 10 minutes you can pressure cook a coq au vin, rustle up a mushroom risotto, make a chutney or a cheescake. Dried beans take up to 15 minutes to cook, that's brilliant when compared to the hours in a standard pan. With such speedy cooking you’re not only saving time you’re also saving energy AND saving money!
Why choose a Duromatic Pressure Cooker -
- Quiet, safe, easy to use and great to look at.
- 18/10 stainless steel - easy to clean.
- Solid aluminium Superthermic sandwich base - heats up and retains heat efficiently.
- Cooks in approximately 1/3 time of conventional cooking.
- Up to 70% less energy needed with the reduced cooking times.
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction.
- Spring-loaded precision valve, integrated lid locking and 3 safety release systems. Read about the 5 safety features here.
- Includes trivet. Other accessories readily available.
- Instruction manual included. Recipe book available for download. Free Kuhn Rikon App also available. Also supported by our Customer Care Team in the UK.
- Reassuringly Swiss - designed and manufactured in Kuhn Rikon, Switzerland - the Swiss cookware experts.
- 10 year guarantee on all pan bodies. 2 year warranty on all parts (subject to wear) such as gaskets, handles, valves, valve caps and internal components.
- All Duromatic spare parts readily available.
- See our blogs and some recipes for more information on Duromatic Pressure Cookers.
- See below for advice on how to choose the right pressure cooker for you.
Choosing the right size pressure cooker - this is an approximate guide to the number of main course servings:-
- 2.5L pressure cooker - 1 to 2 servings
- 4.0L pressure cooker – up to 4 servings
- 5.0L pressure cooker - up to 5 servings
- 6.0L pressure cooker - up to 6 servings
- 8.0L pressure cooker – up to 8 servings
- Size: 22cm
- Capacity: 5 litre
Order before 2pm (Mon - Fri) for same day dispatch
As a small family business, we care. Our friendly sales team are here to help.
tour our shop
We accept all major payment methods and we do not store nor have access to your credit card information.
Quick Reliable Shipping
Free tracked shipping on orders over £50
within Mainland UK*